Warm. Nutella Stuffed. Chocolate-chip. Cookies. What more needs to be said???
If you want to make everyone who ever comes to your house feel welcome and happy as a clam, make them these cookies. They are addicting, and I'm pretty sure Nick dreams about their deliciousness on the regs. MAKE THE COOKIES.
They are surprisingly easy and will make your house smell amazing.
- 3½ Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Butter (2 sticks) at room temperature
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- ¾ Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 t Vanilla
- 1½ Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 T Corn Starch
- ½ Tub Nutella (approx.) or about 18 t
What You'll Need:
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Stand or Hand Mixer
- Large Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Measuring Spoons
- Dry Measuring Cups
- Small Bowl
Let's Get Cooking
- Preheat oven to 350F and line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Sift flour into medium sized bowl, then add baking soda and whisk together
- Cream butter and both sugars in mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy
- Turn mixer on low and add eggs, mix until well combined
- Slowly add in flower mixture one large spoonful at a time
- Put chocolate chips in small bowl and sprinkle with cornstarch. Mix together until chocolate chips are coated well with cornstarch.
- Add chocolate chips to cookie dough and mix on medium-low until evenly distributed.
- Make heaping tablespoons balls of dough
- Press your thumb into the center of the cookie to make a large hole
- Use a teaspoon to scoop the Nutella and pour it into the hold you made in the cookie dough
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes. Cookies should still be a pretty light color. Do not over bake. If they look brown on the top, the bottoms will be black. No one wants a black bottomed cookie. Yikes.
Makes about a dozen and a half giant cookies.